Monday, September 10, 2012

First Destination for 2013.

Last weekend was so far the best weekend for me since I started working. Those two days really made me feel blessed, liked, guided, loved and a whole lot more. Thanks to one of my most favorite person on Earth, Celine Bautista and my ever reliable ate, Ate Krishia Cornelio. Though I am sick the whole weekend, I still had the best by spending it with them.

And before I forgot, I am also with one of the most awesome person in the whole wide world. I mean, thank you, Mr. ******! XD

By the way, out of the blue, my friend Celine, just saw a deal on metrodeal.com. In that website, some companies or establishments offer some affordable deals, from small stuffs up to the biggest that one can ever imagine and a GREAT DEAL caught our attention, and that is a deal TRIP TO PALAWAN.

Hahaha! We really want to travel. Actually, we planned to go to Incheon, South Korea pero hindi natuloy kasi, after graduation, we're all busy with our respective jobs.

For those who don't know where on Earth is Palawan's location.

 

There you go! That is the location of our beloved paradise here in the country. :) And another FYI, this is where the new wonder of the world is situated, Puerto Princesa Underground River.

We are planning to visit this next year, preferably March 2013. In time for my 21st birthday! (Another debut!) But before we fly our asses off to that magnificent place, we have to save money for this and to our future plans. But as early as now, I wanna say,"SEE YOU PALAWAN!" ^_^







 
Images courtesy of Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment