Thursday, September 6, 2012

Do you feel any PRESSURE right now?

Have you ever had that feeling that the world is on your shoulders and you have nothing to do but to bring it everyday?

As a 20 year old young lady, yes, I do feel that feeling.

It feels like, everybody's fond of pressuring someone most especially if they don't know what you've been through. May mga tao talaga sigurong hobby yung ganun. Yung magbigay ng pressure.

Since I started working last April, (that's a month before I march for my degree) people around me has been doing this scumbag hobby. They want you to do things according to their will. Yeah, I do understand that it is for my own sake and they know what's the best choice in life since they are a lot older than I am. But one thing I don't like about this, is that, being concern is already below the belt. I don't feel the concern anymore. I can feel is the pagiging pakielamera about simple and complex stuff in my life. Like handling money, giving certain people in my life and even the clothes I wear. They want my life to be like theirs, which is according to them, "CLOSE TO PERFECTION".

Sometimes, my parents also do this. They want me to transfer another company because they want me to earn more and save money for me to pursue my graduate studies. Yes, I want to earn more because I am beginning to feel the needs of a working girl, but they can't see my point that everyone must start from the bottom. And those are collectively known as humble beginnings. I know, graduate studies really costs a lot of money, but I think they don't understand my point that I NEED MORE CONFIDENCE to face another chapter in my academic life.

They keep on saying it every time I go home in Laguna. You know, to rest and to sleep even for just 2 days. But it goes the other way around. They've been goofing around me that, I SHOULD GET A NEW JOB and I WON'T BE GETTING ANY FROM WHAT I'VE DOING FOR THE PAST 5 months.

I mean, I am a fresh graduate. I don't want to be bummer at home and I don't think it will be helpful for me and my stressful job that I hear people around me and goofing these things in my head. I wonder, what are they doing way back when they were still 20 and struggling to get a career and a high paid job? What do they feel and do their parents and other people around them do these to them? Like, are you just saying this because you care or you want to manipulate my life?

I don't mean to be rude or to be a scumbag daughter and citizen. I just want to release all these, because I have no one to talk to and I don't think they will understand. Wiw.

No comments:

Post a Comment