Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Ballooney Patootey

Aside from my screwed-up sleeping schedule, another thing that keeps me worrying is me gaining weight. Argh! Before I checked my weight earlier this morning, I got the chance to see and check my weight last April (last week of April to be specific) and by that time, I am weighing 60 lbs. It's not normal for a twenty year old gal, but that's my maintaning weight since I entered Senior year, way back when I was in college and plans to lose some pa bit by bit.

But when I got "the opportunity" to check my current weight, I was like, SURPRISED and a bit PISSED. Since May 2012 up to this moment, I gained 10 LBS.! For 4 months, I gained 10 POUNDS. (If you want to convert to kilograms, divide it by 2 then viola! There's the answer for you pal. I am weighing 31, in kilograms) T____T and this is alarming, really.

I really want to cry, not because I don't love myself or my body. But my point is, it is not good to the eyes if you're fat and another thing, a lot of friends told me na "Sam, tumataba ka na naman!". I was like, staying away from all the temptations of food and everything, because I really want to lose weight.

While on my way to work, I had this epiphany that I've been doing a lot of bad habits that caused me to be in those numbers. I won't be proud to present to you...

SAM's BAD HABITS.

1. MY F*CKED UP SLEEPING HABITS. I used to log out from work at 11PM. If you're expecting me to be the sleeping pal by 12:30AM, you are definitely wrong. I will still be your friend at 12:30AM onwards. I usually sleep at 4AM then wakes up at 10-11:30AM. That makes me eat more because I wasn't able to have my breakfast and have the tendency to eat more at lunch time and munch more in merienda time.

2. NO EXERCISE. AT ALL. I no longer jog in the morning, I don't dance na that lot compared to what I've been doing in the 1st quarter of the year, I don't go out a lot, etc. I feel like I am always tired and stuff. Yes, I still do dance. But the pa-cute dance na lang. I miss playing volleyball as well. :(

3. IRREGULAR BOWEL MOVEMENT. I do "the thing" only twice a week. :( If not for the help of herbal teas, I won't be able to visit our bowl every now and then. I've been like this for years now. My mom is always worrying and now that I am 20 years old, she still checks me doing the thing because if not, it might cause colon cancer.

4. I DON'T DRINK WATER THAT MUCH. I am more of a tea person. I find water soooo boring! So plain and not that exciting compared to what tea and other juices offer me and my urine's a bit yellowish that adds alarm to my parents as well.

5. I DON'T EAT VEGETABLES. For me, those green things are like monsters. They should not be disturbed or else, they'll eat you. I only eat 3 vegetables. (And according to articles, these are not considered as vegetables, really. They are half-half. Half-veggie, half-fruit)

6. I DON'T APPRECIATE FRUITS THAT MUCH. I am not a fruity person. I don't eat them unless mandated.

Well, those are some of my allegations on why I am gaining weight again. For you who reads this, take care of yourself or else, you'll become more of a ballooney patootey!

Love your body and maintain a balance yet healthy diet. I got to say HI again to Biguerlai and Kankunis. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment