Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Heirs

I miss my social life sometimes but sorry friends, all I want to do right now is to stare at my laptop and watch dramas from sun up to sun down. Hahaha. I am apologizing with all of my heart because I am a late bloomer so I have to catch up.

The Heirs (a.k.a. The Inheritors / The One Who Wants The Crown Must Bear Its Weight) is a 2013 High-school Korean drama. A mix of drama, romance and comedy which stars Lee Min Ho and my second favorite Asian actress, Park Shin Hye :)) It was shown in different countries and currently airing in the Philippines (now on its 3rd week. Every 4:30 PM. Replaced Meteor Garden Season 2. Haha) A typical Cinderella story of a rich boy and a very poor girl (I know, very Meteor Garden) but there is MAGIC when you combine Min Ho and Shin Hye. Plus, no one can ever resist Krystal Jung's cuteness and Kim Woo Bin's hotness. (2nd male lead: APPRECIATED)

Below are some pictures of the drama. Photo credits go to its owner/s :)


















I don't remember the last time I went gaga for a drama like this. Maybe, Princess Hours' days (2006 or 2007). HAHAHA! I just love Shin Hye here. Her angelic face matches the character, a pretty yet poor girl.

Not giving any reviews for this. Obviously, just like any other drama, it has inconsistencies but for me, it was covered by its sweetness and funny lines from all the characters (I will give Yoo Rachel an exemption, but she's pretty and a good actress though)

If you're not yet done with this, I would be very glad to give you a copy. Haha!

Enjoying Asian dramas so far,
Sam :)







No comments:

Post a Comment