Wednesday, May 27, 2015

AYO READERS!~ (If there's any...)

Been away for a very loooooong period of time and a lot of things happened (Well, still happening) Just missed the page and just opened it to check if there are any changes made. Fortunately, there's none. So yeah, I'll just smile with the thought.

Anyway, the reason why I was away will always be a mystery even to me. I just can't admit to myself that I've been so lazy for a year already (But don't worry, I have work and income) and my last update was about the Korean drama, The Heirs (Happy dating Lee Min Ho and Suzy. I really hope Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are dating though)

Well, I was back in my home aka Sone fandom last year because first loves never die! Hahaha. Back to my babies' arms, though a lot happened lately, I opted to stay with them after a year of hiatus. 

So there, will try to update as much as I can since I'll be back to school (Hopefully) but yeeeey! <3 

Hope to see you 'round folks! :))

Annyeong~

P.S.

Let my precious babies greet you before this one ends <3


No comments:

Post a Comment