Sunday, January 5, 2014

My 2014 Bucket List

Alas! Heartbreaking 2013 is OVER. Hahaha :D I can say that it was a year of lessons for me. I learned a lot, really. And of course, discovered, realized a lot too. I had the chance to know who my real friends are and what I can do to become a better version of myself. Sobrang nakakatuwa lang na though, a lot of things happened, I still managed to end the year with a bang.

I was involved in different issues too, pero they were all done now. Knew a lot of good people, my new younger sisters, new partners-in-crime and new teammates, office mates and immediate supervisors. Still wishing myself new things to learn and sana more adventures this year with friends.

Since I am wishing myself a lot of things already, I've created a bucket list for 2014 for me to follow and do while I am enjoying every single second of 2014.

So here, I present you, my 2014 BUCKET LIST:

1. Drink all NIGHT LONG! Wohooo! (Alcoholic lvl 99999999999999)
2. New cellphone. (A smart phone, maybe)
3. More fun times with my lovies, Celine and Keith (The Fooooort!)
4. Have an epic 22nd birthday party somewhere. (Preferably, Tagaytay! :D)
5. Spend summer going out of town every weekend.
6. Go to Baguio :)
7. Enchanted Kingdom... AGAIN :)
8. Visit Harbor Square (Want to see the panoramic scenery)
9. Earn enough salary for me to provide everything Aga wants.
10. Have more time with family.
11. More movie trips and overnight gala with friends.
12. Be more thoughtful.
13. Go out of town with friends. (I REALLY want to go to Ilocos this year!)
14. Have a Valentine's Day date (Kung wala, keber!)
15. Rent an apartment. (Bukod bukod din pag may time)
16. Give Mama and Papa an anniversary gift
17. Boyfriend (Hmmm?)
18. Try Zipline. (Without shouting or anything)
19. Lose MORE WEIGHT.
20. Regular jogging and exercise
21. Open a bank account for my savings.
22. Buy a new laptop.
23. Try to go on Auto-loan for a car.
24. Learn how to drive, of course.
25. ROADTRIP with friends
26. Successful launch of my team
27. Wave 2 of my team
28. Join Reed activities na
29. Out of the country TRIPS.
30. Batangas beach :") (Pretty please?)
31. Reunion with Eager Learners.
32. Try to go somewhere along :D

Hihihi~! I hope I am not too late for my bucket list for this year. :)) Happy New Year tho :D Let's all have a great one

How about you? How long is your bucket list? :)

- Sam

1 comment:

  1. hihi you have blog pala followed nigs ! <3 check ours na lang hahah :D

    ReplyDelete