Friday, October 25, 2013

Inspiring Messages

Did I mention that I have been a fan girl for quite some time now? Hahaha :D This all started when I watched Ignite Gospel Music Festival with my good friend and buddy, Celine. We witnessed how great it is to listen to original Christian songs by kids maybe some age as ours. 

Well, just like any other fan girl, I am now a stalker. (Sto-kuh) Hahaha. And I happened to send a message to one of my crushes, Sir Sherwin Ton of Saved by Grace band :) and here is a screen shot of his reply message to me: 



Then the next day, I woke to his message again (So kilig to the bones and cells) :




He is soooo kind and approachable. Hahaha! Lalangs! :P

If you want to listen to his band's songs, click on the links below and listen :)





Enjoy and God Bless!

- Sam - 

No comments:

Post a Comment