Sunday, March 9, 2014

#ThrowbackThursday #FlashbackFriday #SentiSaturday, etc.

Due to lack of workload at the office, last Thursday, I accidentally backtracked our class group, Eager Learners 2008-2012. I was able to see everything that was posted in the group and everything nice and not-so-nice. Memories came rushing to my head and undeniably, I missed them all. :D

There were some funny posts and comments from threads in the group. As far as I remember, some pictures were posted way back in 2010 and 2011. I am glad that they were not posted in my timeline. I might commit suicide. Hahaha!

When I was still in college, I was always assigned in the technical side of all programs I've been with. From a class presentation, to a stage play, even to a concert and doing remixes and making playlists for all these, I also do audio - visual presentations for it, which I miss doing. :(

Anyway, before we graduated from school, I decided to do some sort of appreciation audio-visual presentation for the class. It was so hard to find those photos on Friendster (Sorry, so high school) and from Facebook albums since they were ages ago. :D


This is the first part. 
I used some songs released on the years indicated. For first year, the song is Booty Music by Deep Side. For Second Year, Jay Sean's Do You Remember?. For me, this part is harder than the second part. Who wants to see their photos while on their awkward life stages? Even I, I don't want to view them. I searched Friendster to look for them and luckily, my classmates did not delete anything from their albums.


And the second part :D

Songs used were Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida, from Step Up 3D and Remember Me This Way by Jordan Hill, for third and fourth years, respectively. All photos were found from Facebook, same with my classmates' solo pictures. Hahaha. Sorry for stealing them.

I used Semisonic's Closing Time as the class' ending song. You might have the idea that majority shares a common interest and that is DRINKING. :D

For four years in college, I made a lot of AVPs for them that I don't post in Facebook, that's why this one's special. Also, I made a separate one (from the same year) for our "Kapatids Sa Labas", ABE 4-2D. They were, are our closest section ever. I mean, in the whole wide world. Hahaha! Whenever we recall, how things changed, we just laugh and comment because reasons were so childish. :D




So there you are, enjoying watching how we blossomed as handsome men and beautiful ladies now, from awkward and less confident people from college. Memories, memories :)

Love,

Sam ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment