Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And there you go, I missed blogging.

Hello there, to whatever-your-name-is. Thank you so much for visiting my not-so-updated-blog. I can't even remember when was the last time I blogged about anything.

By the way, by the time that I've been doing this, I already graduated from school. (HEP HEP HOORAY!)
Today is August 14, so I guess, I am already an alumna for 3 months and 3 days now. Wow, both are threes! XD Sounds non-sensical. And now, I am enjoying my work as an online English teacher for Korean kids and adults. Well, I am really enjoying the work except for the fact that I find it hard to wake up in the morning to do some important stuff. But then, I think, I should get used to it.

Been into 2 get togethers with my life's magic. My brothers and sisters from different men and women, my TRIDEE family. Yeah, we already celebrated Ma'ama Dess' graduation from her doctoral degree and my brother Romar's debut or 21st birthday. Yeah, we are not complete, but I had great time though. Well, I am always having a great time with my kapatids and they are really stress relievers. XD

Right now, I am in our office and waiting for 2130KT or 8:30PM here in Manila for my last class. Hehehehe. So hard-headed of mine to blog while waiting. XD

So yeah, just like any other blog, I'm gonna update you on what's hot and what's not.

Let's have the NOT portion first.



  • My friend, Celine and I are NOT YET CLAIMING our NBI clearances. Those were scheduled to be claimed July 11. Hahaha!Yeah, it's now August but we haven't seen our colorless faces in our document. I am planning to get it tomorrow since I don't have work. Because it's a Korean holiday.
  • We are not yet applying for SSS ID that will be claimed after a year. Hahahaha! So lazy. No time and no strength to wake up in the morning.
  • I still don't have my postal ID. I don't think it's necessary.
  • Not yet a registered voter. (So as Celine, I guess.) We are masters of our own documents.
  • A freaking Habagat (Monsoon rain and wind) struck the Metro with non-stop raining and rapid flooding. For that, Maggie and I were stranded for 2 straight working days. Letting the two of us sleep in the middle of Manila, Cubao. Wiw.
  • I still don't have enough money to go back to school. POOR! How am I supposed to go back to school if I don't have time to enroll for a masteral degree in Ateneo?
  • Not yet registered as a Filipino Taxpayer. Again, NO TIME.
  • Haven't found the love of my life. (Do I need that? The hell.)
  • The internet connection at home sucks. It's broken.
  • I lost my "BEST" friend. Unexpectedly, I don't have any regrets, really. Sometimes, you really get tired of understanding and you no longer have the capacity to be there, ALWAYS.


And now, for the HOT part.

  • I got my new baby! My brand new, Samsung Galaxy Young S5360. Hahaha! Now you know, where the hell my savings been gone to.
  • RamRam the lappy just got his own medication. A reformat. XD
  • I am now a full time online teacher. For those who didn't know, I started as a part-time employee. So after they gave me the night schedule, I am happy as hell.
  • I got my Transcript of Records, but not yet the diploma. It will be released after a year that a student graduated. (The not part of it is that, my f*cking 5 is still recorded)
  • Registered PhilHealth member already! YEHEY! XD
  • Got addicted to 7-11's French Vanilla Cappucino. SO YUMMY! New addiction.
  • I got the opportunity to share my experiences in my current work with the Junior years in CLL. So glad, that I've been a great help though not so fulfilled yet. (Thank you Sir Rolly!)
  • I am now earning money to somehow support the family.
  • My lovable C3 is still alive.
  • Mr. G  <3 is still alive. (OH C'MON!)
  • Been addicted to 9GAG these past few months.
  • Been addicted to Instagram, too. (If you have Instagram account, follow me at sabsena)
  • Planning to have a gala with my GROUP-mates, but there's still no final plans. I guess, we just have to do it on the holiday season. LOL)
  • Met NEW friends and buddies at work.
  • Appreciated late night animation. (EG. The Family Guy, The Cleveland Show and American Dad! SO FUNNY. LOL)
  • Knew that there are still a few good people to get help and support from.
  • Been infatuated but revived like a boss!
  • No lovelife, but still, happy with friends and family.
  • But eyeing for a friend! HAHAHAHA. I've been sounding like a bitch.
Oh well, a lot of things really happen after you graduate from school. That's part of life though and sticking to your original plan is a not-so-good move to make things better. Ohw! How come I made it to that point. Well, just updating this blog and its readers if it has any. Hahaha!

Will update more often now... since I have all the time in the world. XD

XOXO,
Sam ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment