Saturday, October 22, 2011

Before the word GOODBYE hurts me too much and too hard to handle... :)

Oh! Hell yeah! Happy Sembreak y'all. I missed blogging with too much sense. XD (Yeah, been doing the same old thing!) So yesterday, October 21, is the start of my most-awaited and last semestral break (HOPEFULLY) ever in my whole educational life. My class or my batch has been extended for a week because of doing the chasing, running and cramming thing and I guess, nobody wants that. So I passed my final requirement on Literary Criticism on October 20, 1:30 AM just to set myself free from stress.


But with the things I have done, I have that sad feeling that in a few months from now, I am off to the real world. I'll be facing real challenges that life had prepared for me. I lose my own track when I think of letting things go, of everything that I've experienced in my 16 years of bombarding myself with school works and everything. And that feeling, kills me, really.


It's just I must learn how to let go and think of ways to make every single second of my last semester, worth remembering.


But then, I must be thankful that with that heartbreaking fact, I get to know myself more and more each day. With the help of friends and colleagues, they helped me know my strengths and weaknesses. 


So, before a tear drops from my eyes, I must end this now and enjoy my 2-week break :))



No comments:

Post a Comment