Friday, December 24, 2010

The TRUTHS behind ME

I just had a little chit-chat with a close friend. WELL, super duper mega to the extreme close na naman kami and discussed some unusual things over some matters that bothers us both. And it's great to know that we had the same opinions and we really jived in. Parang when I say an opinion, she agrees with a wagas tango and wagas YES! TAMUUUUH. :) And I miss that person for that. ;)

Well, it's about some people in our lives that really piss our asses off and it sucks. EWAN KO BA! May I ask you one thing, HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US?

HOW CAN YOU DO THESE TO ME!? (plural na siya! PLURAL FORM)

Wala akong matandaan na may ginawa ako sayo na karima-rimarim. Siguro nga, may mga banat ako na di katanggap-tanggap ng human ears pero alam mo yun?

ARE THOSE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO CURSE ME BEHIND, EXAGGERATE YOUR ANGER AND PLAN FOR MY NOTHINGNESS?


OMG! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE DONE SUCH? Sayang, parang kapatid na ang turing ko sayo, parang isa na sa mga malalapit na kaibigan pero nakakapanibago ng isip kapag naalala ko kung ano yung mga nalaman ko! Nakakaiyak, at nakakainis ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

If something will change after this night, would you mind to ask me WHAT'S WRONG? I dunno. You've always been this great person in the eyes OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS and I have concluded that in the past, I AM ONE OF THEM, BUT NOW, I DO NOT KNOW!

Kung backstabbing pala yung gusto mo, edi GO! I'll give it to you in ANY WAY THAT YOU WANT. Sayo palang pala, nakabulatlat na yung likod ko sa sobrang pag-stab mo sa likod ko. I never imagined na may makakasama ako na sobrang mang-bulatlat ng buhay ng iba.

I may stand in front of everybody else, and be considered as one of those PUBLIC FIGURES, pero I STILL HAVE MY PRIVATE LIFE. I still consider my cellphone as a personal belonging and I don't think I gave you the permission to interfere with my relationship with other people. Don't let my patience reach its maximum level or else, you'll hear everything that you've never heard for your whole entire life.

I believe, that it is much better to type all of your thoughts, mabasa man nila, hindi niya malalaman! KASI DI NIYA ALAM NA ALAM KO NA!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment